Saturday, August 15, 2020

Gratitude for Both the Light and the Dark



 During the day, it is just a pretty blue glass ball, but all day it quietly collects energy and light. 


And then at night, it glows. A soft light, a focused bit of radiance.

                   

Sometimes when I get up in the middle of the night, I look out through the kitchen window to remind myself of light that is always present. And then I return to bed, where I return to sleep in the dark of night.

I am grateful for the darkness that frames the light, focuses the light.


An Invitation

Where do you find light these days? I would love to know.


Mischief in Paris

Look what the squirrels are doing to my table in the garden!!! Sigh! 

                         



No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful and relevant comments are welcome. Potential spam and offensive comments will be deleted