Thursday, February 13, 2020

Thoughts of Love: Thursday's Reflection

Who has captured your love today? 









I think about friends who are delighting in a new grandchild.
I think about a dear friend whose mother's memorial service is on Valentine's Day, and she is learning a new way for her mother to be with her.
I think about a friend who grieves for the daughter whose life has changed in dramatic ways.
I think about our grandson who celebrated his twelfth birthday this week and about our granddaughter who, as a junior in high school, moves forward in the college search process.
I think about our neighbor who decorated Valentine cookies with her grandchildren and shared them with us.
I think about the women in my two writing groups who wrestle with words and bravely, express their deepest feelings. 
I think about all those on the prayer list at church and those not on the list, but in need of prayers.
I think about public servants who do the right thing. 



I think about those waiting for love or in the swirl of new love and, all of us who have lived in love for many years. 

May we all walk in love. Happy Valentine's Day! 

An Invitation
Who has captured your love today? I would love to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful and relevant comments are welcome. Potential spam and offensive comments will be deleted