Thursday, November 26, 2015

Gratitude: Thursday's Reflection





More than likely, you are busy today. You may be in the kitchen preparing the turkey and stuffing for dinner in your own home. Or perhaps you are baking a pie to take to someone else's home. Maybe you are on the road, heading towards family and friends. 

I promise I won't take up much of your time. I have Thanksgiving dinner to prepare, too. 
I just want to say one thing: Thank you. 

Thank you for reading this blog. Thank you for supporting me. Thank you for offering your thoughts. Thank you for your friendship, even if we have never met. Thank you for sharing my posts with your friends and helping me grow this community of readers. 

Thank you. 

         Jewish tradition gives us a goal: We should say one 
         hundred blessings each day. When we try it, we 
         discover that it's quite difficult to find one hundred
         things each day for which to be thankful. So difficult, 
         in fact, that we spend most of our time looking. 
                             Daniel I. Schwartz and Mark Hass


And now back to the turkey. 

An Invitation
Who do you need to thank today? And tomorrow? I would love to know. 

2 comments:

  1. Bless you, dear friend. I so look forward to connecting with you each Tuesday and Thursday. Love the verse about the Jewish tradition - causes one to ponder and smile, noticing how blessed one truly is!! Hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving with you loved ones, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. We are having a wonderful time, full of blessings. I wish the same for you.

    ReplyDelete

All respectful and relevant comments are welcome. Potential spam and offensive comments will be deleted